Monday, August 4, 2008

We're Back!


Well it's decided. We're not moving to Safford - at least for now. The kids and I spent most of July in Safford with Randall (or at least what felt like most of the month...) to keep him company. We kept things rather simple there, although I did finally say that I had to have something to sit on and went and rented a couch.



It was really nice to catch up with friends there and see how they're all doing and be amazed at how the kids have grown! We had a great time - but it is good to be back home now. It's crazy how much happens when you're gone. I hardly even had a chance to check my email! And how in the world does an empty house get so dirty?!

1 comment:

meghannamarie said...

Hey I am glad that your stay in Safford was good and I am glad you are back in Globe, I don't know why I care so much, but I am glad but I hope Randall doesn't hate being there alone so bad that you feel guilty! Anyway I am glad you are finally home so you can blog again! I was great to hear from you and thanks for your comment on my last post! I don't know how people could possibly teach G.D.!