Monday, August 11, 2008

Aren't kids so sweet!

So I just had to post about this! This morning before school, I asked Dallin to stay on our big bed with Emory (she was still sleeping) while I jumped in the shower. I heard her wake up and the two of them playing. So I was just getting out of the shower when there was a little knock on the door. Dallin said, "Mommy, can I come in?" Of course, I said, "no son, I'm getting dressed." This was the conversation that followed:

D - "It's just that..." I could hear him sniffling

Me - "Is everything OK?"

D - "Yes, it's just that... (Muffle, Muffle) ... Emory."

Me - "What?"

D - "(Muffle, Muffle)... Emory."

By now I had my clothes on, so I peeked out.

Me - " Are you ok?"

D - "Yes... it's just that I'm so glad that we have Emory in our family. (Sniffle, sniffle)"

I kissed him and said, "Me too. So these are happy tears?"

Dallin nodded.

Everyone chime in now - AAAWWWW!

1 comment:

meghannamarie said...

SO Very Cute Amy! What a sweet boy!