Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Time no post...

For those of you who are actually reading this, things here have been a little difficult. Emory has gotten to that stage where she can't be apart from me for more than about 5 seconds (that's only a slight exaggeration). And she is still not my napper. Since our computer is in the least baby proof room of the house, I can't just put her on the floor. It seems that I'm lucky to check the email more than once a week this last month or so. Otherwise, things are just plugging along as usual. Actually, we're pretty boring right now - and I guess boring is good in the grand scheme of things, because it means there's no drama. Boring good, Drama bad.

1 comment:

meghannamarie said...

Wow I thought you dropped off the earth J/K. It is good to hear how things are going! Hope Emory gets better...she will don't worry!