Sunday, September 28, 2008

Has it really been that long?!

So Yesterday was our anniversary. Can you believe that this was our, get ready for this, drum roll please...

TWELFTH ANNIVERSARY!

Yep, folks, that's right, I've been married for twelve years. (That makes me sound really old doesn't it!)

Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so glad that I found my match (like on Ever After - just saw it again the other day). And Randall is my match in just about every way. Of course, we do have our differences - who doesn't - but I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him for eternity!


4 comments:

meghannamarie said...

How cute are you guys all young and everything. Randall has hair lol. Happy 12th I hope it was a good one

Amy said...

Hey congrats. I found your blog today awesome. I sent you an invite for mine.

Amy S.

corbanandnoelle said...

WOW! TWELVE years! It really can't be that long, can it? I can still remember being in high school like it was yesterday...being in Mrs. Kanon's class in particular for some reason stands out in my mind....perhaps that the best place we had to chat...OOPS. Shouldn't have been! Anyhow, yeah for Amy and Randall! What a feat! We are only 10 years behind you! ;)

Mela said...

Happy anniversary Amy! Congrats!