Friday, June 6, 2008

Wow! My first real post!!!

So I think I finally have things situated enough to feel good about posting - and here I am! Now, what do I write?!

It'll be nice to have somewhere I can write those cute things about the kids, share in the excitement of my day (only a little sarcasm there... honest!), vent about annoying things, and all the great stuff I love reading on other blogs.

And on that note, the baby's awake again - I got a whole 15 minutes to myself this afternoon! Yeah!

2 comments:

meghannamarie said...

yeah I am so glad you are up and running! I can't wait until Emory gives you like 30 minutes for a rally long post!

Mela said...

Hi Amy! welcome to the world of blogging! I will add your link from my blog site. BTW, here is mine... http://iamtopsyturvy.blogspot.com/