Monday, June 16, 2008

Visit with Naani

She went back home last Tuesday, but I'm finally posting about it now....




My grandmother, Betty Allen, flew out from Connecticut to see us for about two weeks. What a great time we had! Dallin enjoyed getting to spend time with two Naanis. (Naani, by the way is the Hindi word for Mother of the Mother. So to Dallin she is Naani Jii.)





Hyla and Nathan came down from Utah for the occasion, as did my mother's cousin, Bruce Converse, and his family - from Scottsdale, not Utah :). Of course there was time with Laurie and Matt and their kids as well.




Four Generations of Women!


We love Naani - I only hope that I can be doing as well as she when I'm 83!

1 comment:

meghannamarie said...

Cute it looks like you had a great time with her! Laurie did mention she was in town! All the pictures are so cute and Emory is getting to big!