Monday, December 21, 2009

Only Two weeks late…

But here it is:

Happy Birthday Emory!!!

It’s so hard to believe my baby is already 2 years old!  Time flies so fast!!PICT2200  This was then…

and this is now!

New Pictures 077

I still say that she’s like the little girl in the old poem – when she was good, she was very very good, but when she was bad… well… you get the idea!  It’s so fun to see her just exploding with new things every day – she’s at that stage where she says something new and cute every time I turn around.  She loves her big brother, “Dawwa”  and lights up when Daddy comes in the room.  She loves her Naani (my mom) and Papa and Baba (Papa is my dad, Baba is Randall’s).  She’s discovered the word, “NO!” and uses it frequently, but also says I love you with “I you” or “you too.”  Her favorite things are Elmo, Mickey or Minnie Mouse and Winnie the Pooh.  We’re so happy to have our “Buggaboo"!

No comments: