Friday, May 29, 2009

I've been chastized...

By mostly myself, but also by Megan about how long my blog has gone neglected. (Thanks, Megan, I needed that!) Suffice it to say that the rest of the trip was just as fun and fantastic as the first three days, and it was great to come home!

In the meantime, we've had three birthdays, one spring break trip, one piano recital, three apartments come vacant, and plently of other stuff that I'll try to be better about catching up on. I'm back in the bloggosphere, hopefully to do a bit better than I have been!

2 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Yea and you better not let it happen again!

Marisa said...

Good to have you back! My advice, don't stress too much about posting about every little thing you missed blogging about (unless you really want to). Just start from today!