Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Week left...




That's right, Kids... Amy's off on Vacation in ONE WEEK! I'll be off to the Virgin Islands to visit with friends - and I'm leaving Randall and the kids behind. I make that sound like I couldn't care less, don't I - far from it! I'm actually rather nervous about leaving... but the tickets are bought, and non-refundable! So I am really excited about it. I'm looking forward to not having someone hanging on me, or screaming, "MOMMY!!!" every few minutes. And I know that I'll come back to a mess, but I'll be glad to have gone, and happy to be clung to again when I'm back. And I'll have had a trip of a lifetime. Beautiful Beaches, gorgeous views, fun with the girls, a relaxing weekend, here I come!
















Side note to LOST fans: It occurred to me, only AFTER we bought the tickets that we are sitting in row 23! (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42...) "It's just a show, It's just a show, it's just a show..."

3 comments:

meghannamarie said...

You are funny #23. Anyway I hope you guys have a total blast. Justin is getting surgery I think that is why I felt like I shouldn't go. Anyway I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Christine said...

Hi, Amy! This is Christine Burk. I was just blog hopping and thought I'd say hi. :) Have a fun vacation!

Amy said...

I am so jealous. I hope you had fun.