Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

PICT2853 PICT2851

As you can see, Dallin wanted to be a Transformer this year.  Bumblebee won out over Ironman, although it was close race.  Emory just had to be Tinkerbell - at least I thought she had to.  I think it was a good choice, don't you?

 

Halloween festivities this year consisted mainly of the Trunk or Treat at church and then Trick or Treating with friends on Friday.  A friend of ours has an annual Halloween party for "grown-ups only."  That was the week before.  Randall wasn't able to go this year, so I went with a Cheerios box.  It had slashes and the scissors still stuck in it.  I was a Cereal Killer - ha ha!  All in all a fun year.  More candy than any person can eat, but that's part of the fun, right?

4 comments:

meghannamarie said...

The kids looked so cute! I was mainly just too cheap to buy costumes, hence the homemade route. Iron man won soley (spelling?) because in my head bumblebee should be able to transform back and forth and I couldn't figure that one out, we all know I am no genious (spelling?? my point) anyway great pictures!

Mela said...

how fun! they look so cute!

Unknown said...

hello amy mafreakinchuagordon! i love to see your blog! your kids are beautiful and lucky to have you! becky bean

corbanandnoelle said...

Ohmigosh! They look adorable! You definitely have CUTE kids! ;)